donderdag 16 augustus 2007

Usages of Waffles

Yo YA Crazy waffles Swordy here back from the abyss of School to tell you the uses of waffles Number one…….Food ……how it is food I will let you figure out ^_^ Number two……..Fun………you can juggle waffles and throw then at targets and you can light them on fire then play with them ….fun stuff… Number three……Medical…I will talk about this in a few weeks because it is kind of long and I don’t want to type right now…. Number Four……..smuggling…. Number Five………Implanting trackers into people…… Number six ………..homes…… Number seven………Suffocational Devices….. Number eight……..Bait……….for what I aint sayin………… Swordy Waits for a bite………. Anyway Imail me at 1436 IF you have a suggestion or an Idea or train of thought that you want me to explore on this the day of my daughters Wedding……Lol just kidding but ya Mail me if you want me to focus on something in this waffle madness

Geen opmerkingen: